Gaheun Lee “I think a lot about abandoned animals while volunteering for abandoned dogs”

 

Lee Ga-heun boasts a colorful atmosphere with an attractive appearance resembling a desert fox. She even has a fashionable sense, so she shows off another charm through SNS.


On top of that, she majored in veterinary medicine with her 'reversal charm', and she also has the aspect of a 'sexy brain'. Lee Ga-heun, who has such a versatile charm, was attractive even with an easy-going personality that was different from what he looked like.


He honestly shared his recent situation, thoughts, and future aspirations. When asked about his current situation, he said, “I took a year off thinking about taking a sabbatical recently because I was so busy with modeling while I was in school. It was a very good and healing time.”


After graduating from the Department of Veterinary Medicine, when asked about the charm of animals, he said, “It seems that the charm of animals is to follow the owner well without conditions and give love and respect without asking. Isn't that innocence that people also take care of animals? I like cats the most. I want to resemble their free spirits,” he gave a cute answer.


He also spreads good influence through volunteer work related to abandoned dogs. “After doing it, it has now become a ‘natural thing’. As a veterinarian, you think about sick animals, but as volunteers here, you constantly think about abandoned animals. If you think of them as your own children, you won't be able to throw them away easily, but there are many times when your heart hurts. I think a lot about the need for institutional supplementation.”


Do you have any ambitions as a broadcaster? “I want to appear on a pet-related broadcast in the future. When the influence becomes a little stronger (laughs). I want to correct things like wrong animal common sense. There are people who sometimes hear absurd things like, ‘I heard on TV that you can feed chicken bones to dogs.’ I hope I can contribute to spread even the basic things well, and I want to work hard to improve awareness of animal rights.”


He has experience working as a model, so he must be interested in his appearance. “The most pleasing compliment to my appearance is that it is ‘natural’. I like everything natural (laughs). When I was modeling, I was not tall, so I mainly worked as a beauty model. It may seem like an obvious statement, but I paid attention to moisturizing and always tried to keep my skin moist.”


When asked about his ideal type, he said, “I like Seong Si-kyung. I like a man who wears glasses and exudes an intelligent feeling (laughs). He says this, but I prefer a kind and kind person rather than looks.”


It's been about a month since 2023 was bright. When asked about her plans, she said, “I think I will start an internship at a veterinary hospital this year. I'm confident that I can do the dirty work well because I'm with the farmhand (laughs). I hope it will be a year when you have the strength to do anything steadily. I want to spend the year with my precious people, neither too high nor too low.”